I am happy now that I am feeling and looking fit and healthy.


I enjoy the refreshing change of having blind faith.

I am happy now that I can picture the results of my work.

I am making a positive lifestyle change with benefits that are lasting me my whole life.

I am reaching my ultimate goal by winter of 2013 so I can fully enjoy the beach and travel.


One Year: Lose 100 lbs or be 200 lbs 34" waist by February 2013

3 Month Goal: Lose 25 lbs

Weekly Goal: lose 2 lbs

Daily:

visualize success
some physical activity everyday
no takeout on weekdays
small frequent meals
less sugar and starch
less fat
more protein
gallon of water

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Keep up and go to the gym will ya

2/2/06

Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup and Bagel = 420 kcal

Afternoon Snack: Bread and Cheese = 200 kcal

Running total before evening feast = 620 kcal

Evening Feast:

$6.00 Burger + Side Salad + Thousand Island + small fries + apple pie = 1830 kcal (Ouch!)

Grand Total: 620 + 1830 = 2450 kcal

Late Night Does It To Me Again

eat breakfast
watch portions
grocery shop
watch late night binges
start exercise
modify little extras

No mayo no cheese light dressing either pie or fries instead of both would be = 650 kcal less

No comments: