I am happy now that I am feeling and looking fit and healthy.


I enjoy the refreshing change of having blind faith.

I am happy now that I can picture the results of my work.

I am making a positive lifestyle change with benefits that are lasting me my whole life.

I am reaching my ultimate goal by winter of 2013 so I can fully enjoy the beach and travel.


One Year: Lose 100 lbs or be 200 lbs 34" waist by February 2013

3 Month Goal: Lose 25 lbs

Weekly Goal: lose 2 lbs

Daily:

visualize success
some physical activity everyday
no takeout on weekdays
small frequent meals
less sugar and starch
less fat
more protein
gallon of water

Friday, October 21, 2005

Friday morning, Let's Do Better today

Ok so with the popcorn and not subtracting the exercise calories I was just under 2200 kcal's yesterday. Need to get closer to 2000. Going out tonight and gonna have drinks, so gotta be extra careful today.

Breakfast 10/21/2005

1 cup Chocolate Lucky Charms + 1 cup skim milk = 210 kcal

1 L of diet Coke overnight = 33 oz

1 cup of milk = 8 oz

2 cups of tea = 24 oz

Lunch 10/21/2005

1 L of diet Coke at lunch = 33 oz

Small Salad without the beans, corn, and beets = 140 kcal

Homemade Chicken Breast Tenderloin Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Basil, Tomato, Red Onion, Dijon Mustard on an Onion Bagel made at home from scratch in ~15 minutes (eat your heart out McDonalds) = 255 kcal

Running total thus far for today: 605 kcal

Fluids: 98 oz

Must increase fiber and fluids. But better than yesterday

Must go to gym tonight and have a decent dinner so I can drink and snack later.

No comments: